Warning! In a few weeks, hackers will be back in Disney Land Resort Paris for two events: Hack in Paris and La Nuit du Hack! I should be present to both events to do some live coverage and write wrap-up’s. The two agendaÂ have been publishedÂ (here & here). In the mean time, the organizers kindly give me some gifts for my readers!
The first event is a classic two-days security conference with top international speakers likeÂ Winn Schwartau,Â Jayson E. Street (as keynote speakers),Â Sebastien Andrivet orÂ Francis Alexander. The second one is organized duringÂ the weekend following the classic conference and is more “funny” with talks, workshops, challenges and a big party. A very long night!
Thanks to the organizers, I’ve for you:
- 10 tickets for Hack In Paris (June 26-27 2014)
- 10 tickets for La Nuit Du Hack (June 28-29 2014)
To win your ticket, I wrote a small challenge. Interested? Be in the first ten to solve it and get your free pass to Paris!
And because each game as rules, here are a fewÂ practical notes:
- Don’t try to hack this blog, the challenge is not here 😉
- Only one ticket per winner (HIP OR NDH)
- If you winÂ a ticket, be sure to be able to attend the conference in Paris, June 2014. Do not waste tickets!
- Travel, food and hotelÂ costs are not includedÂ and must be covered by the winners
- “Hack In Paris” tickets are not valid for training – only talks
Ready? The challenge starts here. Good luck!